Saturday, September 4, 2010

Anniversary skulls

I haven't been to productive in the last few days, in that I've been under (way under) the weather. I'm hopeful for tomorrow, that I'll start feeling like myself again, I've been fighting this funk for nearly 2 weeks now.

Today is Dust's & my 1st wedding anniversary (awww & stuff, right?)
skeleton wedding- Our 1st Anniversary
 In leui of making a card, I embroidered a hankie. Not sure what ever happens to the cards I buy, but hankies cost the same thing & are arguably more practical.
skeleton wedding closeup


And something else exciting today......
  one of my other skull handkerchiefs is featured on an Etsy Treasury
curated by the ThePrairieRose.

And while we on skully note, check out this fabric I found.
JoAnn's Novelty Cotton Fabric- Flower Skulls

JoAnn's Novelty Cotton Fabric - Los Novios

No comments:

Post a Comment