Friday, September 24, 2010

new graphics from Midnight Design Studio

I just got all new fancy graphics & I'm uber excited.


Fancy, I know! 
I got everything in a package (& at a great deal!) So, I now have matching blog & Etsy banners, avatars, and Mini Cards, which I plan to use as clothing tags. I just the way they turned out. 

I got these dapper designs from Kimberly  at Midnight Design Studio.  Kimberly was great, very helpful (she answered all 1001 and one of my questions, and was so patient with me thru my ADD distracting side turns! ha!) All in all, I loved the way they turned out and opportunity to make a new friend.



Blog : midnightdesignstudio.typepad.com/
Website(look here for awesome artwork): gluepaperscissors.net
Etsy Shop: midnightdesignstudio.etsy.com

Head over to her website. This girl has it going. Not only is she great at graphic design, but she's also a amazingly talented mixed media artist, and sister sewer(yay!)   

So, leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment