Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pink & Bows! It's a girl!

After a long, tough pregnancy, my friend finally had her baby girl,
Gabriella Vera Marianne!

Her mother made most of the nursery bedding. In fact she made 2 sets including bumper bad, bed skirt, curtain, & the whole bit. She's very crafty. And a hoot! We always nearly pee our pants from laughing together on our "sew days." Below are some pictures of some of the things I embroidered for Gabriella.


Monogrammed throw pillow & receiving blanket

Embroidered receiving blankets
Appliqued burp cloths -part 1

Appliqued burp cloths -part 2
Who doesn't love applique though!? So polished & I enjoy that it has more textures than just embroidery. My favorite is the elephant. I machine appliqued this with my jack-of-all-trades, Singer Futura. (love it!) I used, some leftover metallic fabric Nana had stored away from way back when, and then embroidered the little flowers on top...too cute!. Anyhoo....

Congratulations & Welcome baby Gabriella!

No comments:

Post a Comment